Original Udder Balm has been around for over 40 years. It has become the standard that all others compare to and try and duplicate. Many competitors even use text off our label almost verbatim. Don’t settle for imitations.
Get Original Udder Balm here
Water, Mineral Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycol Stearate, Stearic Acid, Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sorbitol, Lanolin, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Proplyparaben, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (AloeVera), FD&C Yellow #5, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E), Zea Mays (Corn) Oil And Retinyl Palmitate (Vitamin A) And Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D2)
- THE SAME ORIGINAL FORMULA SINCE THE ’70s. Farmer families discovered that the same ingredients that protect sensitive dairy cow udders also work wonders for humans. Now used by medical professionals who frequently wash their hands and other workers whose skin is constantly exposed to the sun, weather extremes or tough work.
- ULTRA MOISTURIZING HAND, FOOT AND BODY BALM. Soothes and nourishes even the most sun damaged scaly/flaky/wrinkled/dry/rough skin; remedy for chapped hands or cracked heels; cream for dry cracked hands; foot salve; foot cream for severely dry and cracked feet. The best skin treatment in the winter, in areas with low humidity or even in dry desert conditions.
- IT’S UDDER BALM, NOT CREAM OR LOTION – know the difference! Original Udder Balm is much thicker than other udder creams and lotions for smooth hands, foot and body; contains the least water, and provides superior protection and nourishment to the skin; udder butter made for humans.
- BPA-FREE, ORGANIC CONCENTRATED ALOE VERA AND LANOLIN moisturizer enhanced with Antioxidant Vitamins A, E and D. Absorbs and soaks quickly into the skin; non-greasy, non-sticky, non-staining, not runny and goes a long way! It’s the lanolin based lotion and softening non-greasy hand and foot cream you’ve been looking for, only much better!
- 100% MADE IN THE USA. All of our ingredients and packaging are sourced locally. Having been on the market for over 40 years, this creamy udder balm is so effective it’s also used as chamois butter or aloe vera moisturizer face cream.
ORIGINAL UDDER BALM
Farmers’ wives and daughters have kept their skin smooth and soft for over 100 years. Their secret? The same ingredients used to protect dairy cows’ udders exposed to the ravages of sun, wind, and cold, also keep human skin soft and supple.
WHY IT WORKS
Original Udder Balm is much thicker than most creams and lotions on the market.
Our original creamy formula of 40 years uses a potent combination of ingredients: Aloe Vera, Lanolin and Antioxidant Vitamins A & E, and D. It provides deep moisture and re-hydration, instantly smoothing and softening the driest of skin without leaving a greasy residue.
COSMETIC, FOOD GRADE, or ORGANIC INGREDIENTS ONLY
Contains NO: BPA, PABA, Dimethicone or Petrolatum
Jar – for easy storage
Pump Jar – for convenience and keeping it clean
Tube – on-the-go moisturizer tube and hand cream for travel
Tub to refill your jar and stock the balm in bulk
OTHER USES & COMMON NAMES
Hand balm, foot & heel repair salve, moisturizing and softening body, face and hand cream, chamois butter, aloevera face cream, lanolin based lotion, chapped hands and cracked heels remedy cream